Tuesday 16 September 2014

Introduction to Greed


On this Blog I will be reviewing books. My experience lies in the fantasy genre and my list of read books is extensive. I have also begun reading graphic novels so some of my posts will be about them as well.

As for board games, if I turn to my left there are two floor to ceiling cabinets filled with board games, again there are many I have not played but also many I do own or have played that I have thoroughly enjoyed.

For video games, I have a couple of games for PC that I am excited to review for you but other than that my focus will be on Xbox360 games (most of which will apply to PS3 and PC as well except for the control layout).

I think that as of now my reviews will mostly be on books or games that I have liked reading and enjoyed playing. What's the point in writing a bunch of negative reviews for games or written works? Why waste my time? Perhaps I can do a quick post of five items that I disliked and two or three points as to why so that I balance out all the good reviews with something I truly was disappointed in.

That's all for now, check back in the next few days and I should have a round of posts for you to read

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment